• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Cheapo Lots-CLOSED

91 posts in this topic

For Jimbo, offered exclusively until later tonight. Back up I'll take it gets the book if he doesn't want it by midnight tonight.

Weird Trips #2, very sharp copy, only problem bottom left corner, can probably be pressed out but it does appear to break color(no guarantee), otherwise VF++.......................................$35.

SOLD to jimjum12

142201.jpg.c3d4fccb0ed5eca2bcd1f91e1f32ae8a.jpg

For Jimbo, offered exclusively until later tonight. Back up I'll take it gets the book if he doesn't want it by midnight tonight.

Weird Trips #2, very sharp copy, only problem bottom left corner, can probably be pressed out but it does appear to break color(no guarantee), otherwise VF++.......................................$35.

:takeit: ....... I had always been a big fan of Stout's dinosaur stuff, but never had any idea that he had done something like this. That slabbed copy I got from you is going to stay that way...... this will make a good reader. Thanks Howard...... the KING of Undergrounds.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks, glad I found one, only other one I had at this time.

:takeit: ....... I had always been a big fan of Stout's dinosaur stuff, but never had any idea that he had done something like this. That slabbed copy I got from you is going to stay that way...... this will make a good reader. Thanks Howard...... the KING of Undergrounds.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u