• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickys-Paying for Grail- CLOSED

119 posts in this topic

FF 1 :takeit:

I'm happy for you but sad for me

Nice pick up

Thanks boss, was thinking about it for 30 seconds or so, checking the scans, then just though if I don't grab this, someone else will and I'll regret it.

BTW, FF 52 came in today. Beautiful copy, thanks again.

FF 1 :takeit:

Congrats Porter - you got one hell of a steal ( a 0.5 sold for $1400 couple of weeks ago - this is much, much better)

Congrats to both, some great books and some great prices!!

Tales Of Suspense 48 CGC 4.5 OW Pages

$130

Can't find clear pictures will upload when have them

That is it for tonight. Will add more throughout the week...... More Bats including keys, X Men (10-14), Avengers (Possible #1)

Thanks for viewing

Will Add more

JLA lot :takeit: as per PM

Great buy. In general if JLA takes off with the movie or recent strong comics performance, it will be all grades due to the relative scarcity. Marvel on the other hand rarely is a good buy in lower grades. But if you want it to have it and hang on to it for ever, then that doesn't even matter.. andthen it is a great buy too :)

OOO the Grail

Fantastic Four 1 GD (General chipping as visible in pictures) Names written on Cover. No tears inside, staples attached. Could use a presser.

SOLD

IMG_20131022_221559_zpsda40029c.jpg

IMG_20131022_221618_zpsef7db0a4.jpg

IMG_20131022_221638_zps3825b046.jpg

IMG_20131022_221706_zps6f5e0944.jpg

IMG_20131022_221714_zps8269eadf.jpg

Dickie,

Any idea where this guy got these pics?

eBay Fantastic Four # 1 (1961) good condition

The link to Pakistan is in the FF #52 Black Panther movie thread.

The one with the old guys trying to do a pile-on.

Unfair to accuse the seller here, I would suspect the problem is "Sara" from Pakistan, although, in true CG tradition, boardies would much rather blame the OP, than alert the bidders on ebay that they will lose their money.

The eBay seller appears to be a scammer. He's using pics with the backgrounds removed for example. He has 43 books listed, and I'm curious where he's getting the pics. The FF1 that the eBay seller listed on the 19th is the same book as Dickie's, but it's not the same pics. I haven't been able to locate where the pics are coming from.

The link to Pakistan is in the FF #52 Black Panther movie thread.

The one with the old guys trying to do a pile-on.

Unfair to accuse the seller here, I would suspect the problem is "Sara" from Pakistan, although, in true CG tradition, boardies would much rather blame the OP, than alert the bidders on ebay that they will lose their money.

Where do you see anyone accusing a boardie in this thread Beige?

"Hello.. this is serious...

Something fishy..

Unless it is Dickie trying to sell both places and now having to cancel the Ebay one..?"

I always understood - "something fishy" to be accusing someone of being "something fishy".

You have demonstrated in your brief time to thrive on a good ol' stouch

on here.

I'm not your Huckleberry.

Go fight with someone else.

I'm off for dinner.