• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 Friggin' Halloween!

65 posts in this topic

We are in the final week 'til Halloween!

What are your plans, costumes, kids' costumes, decorations etc?

I'll be passing out candy and BA comics next Thursday.

J picked out the theme for us again this year:

141930.jpg

So what do you got going???

Halloween is my ABSOLUTE favorite holiday and time of the year! :cloud9:

We picked out our pumpkins last weekend. This weekend we'll probably carve them up. We have the little one this year so we get to pick out a fun first costume. I always do a "horror fest" of personal favorite movies the weekends leading up to Halloween.

On Halloween, probably just relax and hand out candy. Although, last Halloween was the first one in the new neighborhood and no kids came! (shrug)

We moved into a new place a few months back, so it will be interesting to see how many kids come to the door in this neighborhood. I will most likely dress up as Burger King and hand out candies to the little ones that come to the door. I already put out spider webs around the outdoor entry way and decorated outside the house with some hanging ghosts, pumpkins etc.

Too bad Halloween is on a weeknight, or I would have gone out to the bar/club to take in all of the lovely costumes that come with this festive holiday. :grin:

I was thinking of going as a modified Brother Voodoo to a big Halloween party on Saturday. Is it uncool to go in partial black face?

Partial is offensive, full isn't. Do it. :baiting:

It's an especially good idea if you live in the eastside of Cleveland.

I was thinking of going as a modified Brother Voodoo to a big Halloween party on Saturday. Is it uncool to go in partial black face?

Partial is offensive, full isn't. Do it. :baiting:

It's an especially good idea if you live in the eastside of Cleveland.

Yea right - I see bullets dodging being one of my learned skills that night.

Brother Voodoo with the black face is a good choice. EVERYONE knows who he is, you won't ever have to explain yourself. :wishluck:

What!! The white skunk stripe won't give it away?? I am going as a voodoo priest with Amanda going as a voodoo doll but I guess no black face :(

I have feel short of funds to complete my offensive costume this year!! lol unless someone on my FB comes through with the item I desperately need I will be changing plans..

Love your picture by the way. My wife is booked to paint 4 sugar skulls this weekend.

My 4 year old loves Yotsuba (a japanese manga about a 5 year old girl)... and she wanted to dress like her from one story, so the wife and I have been putting together a costume (per her specifications) off and on for the last few weeks.

dBYKjPQ.jpg

it's Yotsuba's vision of a summer fairy (a tsuka tsuka boshi)

so we'll be explaining the costume everytime someone asks...

I have feel short of funds to complete my offensive costume this year!! lol unless someone on my FB comes through with the item I desperately need I will be changing plans..

Love your picture by the way. My wife is booked to paint 4 sugar skulls this weekend.

I did it myself! But I am scheduled to do one for a friend and do a zipper face for someone else.

I have a possible zombie too but she might flake..I am making her buy her own makeup..

Me I was going to be a tastelessly dead celebrity but I need a skeleton..