• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

654 posts in this topic

Happy Halloween!

It’s time for my 5th Annual Halloween Sales Thread. In past years I've pulled out all the stops and I plan on doing the same here. You never know what I’ll be offering or what kind of crazy tomfoolery I’m going to pull - from awarding free books to winners of horror movie trivia to the always popular “Win A Dream Date With the Kraken” competition.

CLICK HERE to be transported straight to the recap!

Right now I have 400+ books planned for the festivities! There’s a nice balance of SA/BA horror books from Marvel & DC as well as plenty of the usual super-hero fare – it will be close to 50/50 and you’ll never know what’s up next – I’ve been stockpiling some cool stuff in anticipation of this sale.

This year’s RAFFLE will have lots of cool stuff with prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

All Seinfeld peeps are encouraged to drop by with Sein-Goodies.

boyfriend.jpg

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions. Level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty.

Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $4.50 for Media Mail although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail.

Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

cth.jpg

:news: SOLD

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #4 (#1) FINE 6.0 $60.00

Classic Wrightson cover and one of DC's BA Horror grails! 100 pages, NO ads, essentially issue #1, Wrightson, Giacoia, Mooney, Infantino, Aragones.

I have this one up in the PGM forum here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=50&Number=6987345&Searchpage=1&Main=311766&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6987345

Classic Wrightson cover and one of DC's BA Horror grails! 100 pages, NO ads, essentially issue #1, Wrightson, Giacoia, Mooney, Infantino, Aragones.

I have this one up in the PGM forum here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=50&Number=6987345&Searchpage=1&Main=311766&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6987345

dcss4.jpg

dcss4a.jpg

:takeit::banana:

:takeit::banana:

SCORE! :applause: Congrats!