• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

654 posts in this topic

:news: Hi Everyone. I'm going to be taking a break for a couple of hours. My good friend and Boardie Extrordinare is going to debuting Part 2 of his 4 part megasale. He is going to have all kinds of cool stuff so it's time for me to take some time off here and head over there. And if you love Marvel's strictly graded at a great price you should head over too! I've seen some of the stuff he's putting up and, well, see for yourself!

I even put a link for you right below (thumbs u

marvelcollector's FS thread!

Raffle Info!

People really seemed to dig the last raffle I did so let’s have another one! There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd but I've added more prizes to choose from this time. For each book you buy you’ll get a raffle ticket. When it is time to determine winners the tickets will be placed in a hat will be placed in a hat and drawn randomly.

1st place winner gets to choose from one of the following. After that the 2nd place winner will get to choose from the remaining prizes. Then the 3rd place finisher....

th_twi.jpgth_mt50.jpgth_sub52.jpg

1. Twilight Zone Prestige Edition by Harlan Ellison & Neal Adams

2. Marvel Tales #50 in VF 8.0

3. Sub-Mariner #52 in VG/F 5.0 Everett art

th_und1.jpgth_und2.jpgth_ja19.jpg

4. Underworld DVD

5. Underworld: Evolution DVD

6. Jungle Action #18 in VG+ A mylar book – H20 damage BC

th_infest.jpgth_mtio45.jpgth_c26.jpg

7. Infestation II: #1 & 2 plus Infestation II: Transformers

8. Marvel 2-In-One #45 in VF 8.0

9. Conan #26 in VF 8.0

th_cap167.jpg th_ravage1.jpgth_frog.jpg

10. Captain America #167 VF- 7.5

11. Ravage 2099 #1 in NM/M!!!!! :jokealert:

12. The Frog Prince Classics Illustrated Junior in VG+

th_pir.jpgth_mtio11.jpgth_mtioann3.jpg

13. Piranha DVD This is pretty darn funny! There are boobies too and Kelly Brooks is in it!

14. Marvel Two-In-One #11 FINE+ 6.5

15. Marvel Two-In-One Annual #3 in VF+ 8.5

:news: Hi Everyone. I'm going to be taking a break for a couple of hours. My good friend and Boardie Extrordinare is going to debuting Part 2 of his 4 part megasale. He is going to have all kinds of cool stuff so it's time for me to take some time off here and head over there. And if you love Marvel's strictly graded at a great price you should head over too! I've seen some of the stuff he's putting up and, well, see for yourself!

Thanks Mark! (worship)

Very kind words :foryou:

:news: Hi Everyone. I'm going to be taking a break for a couple of hours. My good friend and Boardie Extrordinare Wayne (marvelcollector) is going to debuting Part 2 of his 4 part megasale. He is going to have all kinds of cool stuff so it's time for me to take some time off here and head over there. And if you love Marvel's strictly graded at a great price you should head over too! I've seen some of the stuff he's putting up and, well, see for yourself!

Thanks Mark! (worship)

Very kind words :foryou:

My pleasure - credit where credit is due (thumbs u