• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Clue

4 posts in this topic

Or once done, your journey to the dark side will be complete.

Should I be blunt or sly, so let's see how new are newbies are. The company of the new books I am thinking of collecting are from a company once called Timely.

But enough about what might never be, I have my Amazing Spider Man #181 now marked as graded. This should take a backwards step into the grading/quality control category by late next week. My other invoice, with a good amount of my books signed by Sal Buscema have also made it into the graded stage. A few of these are also by David Finch, so I am still slowly going to complete the full New Mutants set. I think I'm just going to use my own books and hope for a 9.8, by the way I am thinking they will grade a 9.6.

I am patiently waiting for the process to get finished and am sharing the day to day results with Bagofleas. But, let's be honest, it is more fun than watching water boil and just as long. They will get here before ... Oops, almost gave away another clue.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

14515.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

So, yesterday I read that Lawrance Kasdan was hired to work w/ JJ on Eps. 7!!!! I knew it was going to happen, I could feel it in the force months ago, but now... I am so excited!!!!! Michael Arndt was not a bad chose to begin with, the guys got some talent... But.... When it comes to Star Wars, Larry is the man we all want! Now, we just start worry about casting....

What do you think for the new cast?

New unknown actors.... or established?

Well, I know which company you speak of then.

The reference at the beginning might be a subtle extra clue.... or just simply you trying to throw us all off the scent. lol

I am definitely looking forward to your issues coming back to you. Most all of mine from Baltimore will take a little longer since I pressed most of them. Though I currently have 5 invoices at Received status and 5 at Graded.

I also have 9 invoices at CCS and three more invoices being done through Desert Winds and NY masters!

I should have stuff changing status every week for the next couple of months!

I am staying away from any Star Wars news until it gets a little closer. The movies I am interested in order are Thor, and then Captain America. After that I might become more excited for Star Wars, even though I am expecting to be let down.