• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzzkill from Darkhorse

9 posts in this topic

Is anyone reading this title? I am really enjoying this title because of the unique plot. A superhero that is empowered by drugs and alcohol. He also suffers from internal conflict while the rest of the super villains are trying to maul him. I have really been hooked on the first two issues.

Wasn't this something to do with a killer gun?

Or was that something else?

This series is about a superhero that derives his power from drugs and alcohol. It's a pretty funny and tragic premise. The comic has a subdued tone, and the world around the hero is just hectic, While everything goes at a break neck pace, the hero reacts to everything as if he were in a giant daze, which he is because of all the drugs and alcohol. He is only alive when he is inebriated or intoxicated and apathetic when the buzz is off.

This series is about a superhero that derives his power from drugs and alcohol.

He is only alive when he is inebriated or intoxicated and apathetic when the buzz is off.

Picking right up where Bender from Futurama left off. :grin:

This series is about a superhero that derives his power from drugs and alcohol.

He is only alive when he is inebriated or intoxicated and apathetic when the buzz is off.

Picking right up where Bender from Futurama left off. :grin:

Ha, maybe it isn't as original as :D I thought.