• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8 WP! The World's Finest Copy!

21 posts in this topic

That is a great book. It is the top selling book of time and when people started storing their books with same care. So from 9.2 to that grade is the best to invest in. Anything lower is a waste of money to pay guide price or over.

I love this book so much that I started hunting for the 35 cent copy as my grail book of that age. I hope to find the top grade like you did with the best page quality.

I would hold on to that book and not rush into selling it. Prices on that book are just going to go up and that grade is a keeper with the white pages.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I appreciate your commentary keldog.

I concur that the prices of high grade examples of Iron Fist #14 will just continue to rise!

Unfortunately, I am in a place in my life in which I have to sell my entire collection, so if you would like specific info as to when it will be auctioned. etc., just shoot me a PM. :)

-Professor Pecora

Sorry to hear you have to sell your collection.

I love Bronze Age books and like any of the books from that era they are not going do a super price jump like people thought over six years ago. Like any key from that time the price will rise slowly and yes some sales will dip but that goes all into timing, the book's eye appeal, grade, page quality, and the right buyers seeing the book.

With your book you do not see the market flooded with 9.8s listings on eBay. With that copy's eye appeal and grade you will have no trouble selling it to an collector.

PM me when you have your auction. (thumbs u