• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard's Books....... ASM and World of Fantasy 16 (Edenwald)

25 posts in this topic

Here's some more Richard books...... payment for these is CHECK or MONEY ORDER ONLY. 2 week return hassle free. Shipping to USA is $ 10 and probably no overseas on these.Unconditional Time stamp is the decider on these.... PM or thread. I'm working this weekend but will try and check the thread each morning. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ASM 18 ..... 7.5/8.0......OW........ $ 150 ( Nice book... unpressed) :news: SOLD

ASM 21......5.0.......OW.........$ 75 (Glossy.... could press to fine) :news: SOLD

ASM 28 .....5.0......OW........$ 85 (Super glossy and unpressed but has color touch in several places.... NO bleed through)

ASM 42 ......8.5/ 9.0......OW....... $ 140 (NICE book light pressable non color breaking crease in center of book.... about 2 1/2 inches ....bargain) :news: SOLD

ASM Annual 2 ......8.5/9.0 ......OW/W....... $ 300 (NICE)

World of Fantasy 16 .....CGC 8.0......White...... $ 325 (this book has a light non color breaking crease LLC about 3/4 " ...... looks solid 9.0 or better at first galance. EDENWALD copy with cert...... unsure about pressing but probably) :news: SOLD

:takeit: asm 18 and 42 pending scan (if that's ok)

...... Always, brother.... I can't penalyze you for my slow arse computer.... GOD BLESS....

yeah I'll take the 18 and 42. (thumbs u

^^ ...... If these didn't sell, I was going for them myself..... You'll like these. GOD BLESS....

WORLD OF FANTASY 16 ......... This book really does look 9.0/9.2 ...... even with the almost invisible crease that literally takes a day to find if you don't know where to look, this book should've been 8.5 at MINIMUM....... Sweet White paged EDENWALD magnificence with COA.......

101_2442.jpg

101_2443.jpg

101_2446.jpg

Ten seconds. Not bad.

Your order is my command! lol

..... make sure you're sitting down when you whip it out...... it's one sweet slab of goodness..... GOD BLESS....