• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000th post good karma give away

53 posts in this topic

I'm in, and Oh!! well played. :applause:

rxtil9.jpg

Well it's football Sunday and it also happens to be my 12 year wedding anniversary so I am going to do the winner a little earlier than I anticipated since I don't know if I'll be around later tonight (if I'm lucky!).

Congrats "The Brain" you were the lucky winner. My process for determining the winner was to roll 2 random numbers, the first being the page and the second number being the post. In this case I rolled page 3 post 3 (I show 10 posts per page).

You have the choice between the Hellboy Hardcover Library Edition or an Amazon.com gift card of similar value. PM me with your shipping info or your email, depending on which you were prefer.

Thanks again to everyone who has made the forums here a fun place to visit. Hopefully for my 2000th post I'll have something even better to offer up.

Guy

I'm in, and Oh!! well played. :applause:

rxtil9.jpg

Well it's football Sunday and it also happens to be my 12 year wedding anniversary so I am going to do the winner a little earlier than I anticipated since I don't know if I'll be around later tonight (if I'm lucky!).

Congrats "The Brain" you were the lucky winner. My process for determining the winner was to roll 2 random numbers, the first being the page and the second number being the post. In this case I rolled page 3 post 3 (I show 10 posts per page).

You have the choice between the Hellboy Hardcover Library Edition or an Amazon.com gift card of similar value. PM me with your shipping info or your email, depending on which you were prefer.

Thanks again to everyone who has made the forums here a fun place to visit. Hopefully for my 2000th post I'll have something even better to offer up.

Guy

:o

(worship)

:headbang::banana::whee:

:gossip: PM SENT!!!!!

:o

(worship)

:headbang::banana::whee:

:gossip: PM SENT!!!!!

Got it, and the Hellboy book is boxed up and will be sent out USPS Flate Rate Priority tomorrow or the next day. I hope you enjoy it and thanks again to everyone who participated and for the kind words.

Congrats to The Brain! :golfclap:

:acclaim:

:gossip:Really it is just "the luck of the draw" , the real winners here

are techvoodoo and all the people here that do such cool things.

Got to the PO and shipped your book today, should have it in a few. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks.