• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

I hate to let these books go but picked up to major keys this weekend and need to pay for them.

Usual rules - you know them by now

First :takeit: (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins. FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments only please

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping is included!

Canada will be actual costs

International PM first to confirm I ship to your country (additional fees for international shipping)

books will be shipped in priority mail boxes, and within 24-48 hours of payment

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics on Ebay and recently on these forums, check out my kudos and feedback.

That's all for now. Please PM any offers. Anyone who's ever purchased from me knows that I'm quite reasonable on any of my prices, so don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.

ASM 252 over in the MODERN/COPPER forum

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7143428#Post7143428

XMEN 50 9.0 OW PAGE - 1ST POLARIS CLASSIC STERANKO COVER

$150 OBO SHIPPED

DSC_1776_zpsa81d7b2c.jpg

DSC_1777_zpsa82ab6b9.jpg

:gossip: 2nd Polaris Hector

added link on the bottom of the first page to the ASM252 for sale in modern/copper

Going to take pics of ASM121 8.5 WHITE PAGES and FF2 signed by Stan Lee that I'm going to list for sale.

Be back in about 10 minutes

probably will regret selling this when the next movie has the Skrulls as the enemy in the reboot but I'm listening to a fellow boardie and I need to raise some capital so....

FF2 3.0 C/OW 1ST SKRULLS - SIGNED BY STAN LEE (BOOK HAS BEEN PRESSED)

PRICE DROP $550 SHIPPED

FYI - LABEL SAYS "3 extra staples added, not manufacturing"

GPA on 3.0 is old, most recent near this grade is 2.5 sold for 450, avg on a 3.5 is $550 (lowered by an amazing last sale of $400).

Let's start off at $600 shipped, insured double box etc but will listen to reasonable offers. I hate selling this but circumstances have come up.

DSC_1789_zps9fe65b87.jpg

DSC_1790_zps15caba48.jpg