• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #237

24 posts in this topic

As someone who is collecting Bats in that range pretty aggressively right now I can say that even though there are a fair number in the census, the fact that its a 48-pager makes it a tad more difficult to find in higher grades, there are usually spine issues with a number of copies I haev viewed. So why are there a good % in the census? Because its a sleeper popular issues for the Bats collectors. The cover brings in the Adams collectors and the Horror theme generates iterest with that niche, so all in all its one of the more sought after for those in the know. Just look at the list of bidders - the forum faithful were out on this one.

Having said that I will say that the $$$$ is screwy.gif and I will add it to my buy raw list.

Oh ya and maybe the movie, but at that price, I don't think that there is a lot of value left in the book from my pespective.

Thats what I figured, there are enough good raw copies out there if you do some digging that the buy raw and slab (if thats yoru intention) is still the way to go. I agree the price might bring more to market slabbed, but I still figure anything over $300 is kooky for a 9.4.