• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SYMBIOTIC SUPER SALE (ALL 52 3Ds for $175)

83 posts in this topic

LAZARUS LOT

ALL NM/NM+

Lazarus #1 First Print x2

Lazarus #1 Second Print x2

Lazarus #2 SDCC Variant

Lazarus #3 x 2

Lazarus #4

$220 $200 $180 for the lot. PM about individuals.

How did you work out the prices for these? It works out at about £25 for me unless I'm missing something? If they're worth anywhere near $180 I'll be selling mine!

LAZARUS LOT

ALL NM/NM+

Lazarus #1 First Print x2

Lazarus #1 Second Print x2

Lazarus #2 SDCC Variant

Lazarus #3 x 2

Lazarus #4

$220 $200 $180 for the lot. PM about individuals.

How did you work out the prices for these? It works out at about £25 for me unless I'm missing something? If they're worth anywhere near $180 I'll be selling mine!

Combination of GPA, plus the fact that I bought about 10 of each and have received close to 100% 9.8s. Also prices at cons have been rather high.

Also these prices are all just starting points, I ended up selling one of the first prints for lower.

Massive Price Cuts Across The Board

And now the Coup d'état.

I'm selling an entire set of the DC Villains Month 3D Covers (All 52 Covers, 1st Print)

For just $175 (shipping not included.)

Act fast before I gain some semblance of sanity. But there you have it, the current lowest price for the entire set of the 3D covers, all are NM 9.6/9.8 caliber books.

This post closes in a week, as I move back to the states and these books go into storage.

Did they ever catch the guy that robbed you?

Unfortunately no. According to the cops, anyone with a rolling bag is a prime target in central london after dark, especially if how can I best put this (non-white) looking...

They say there's more muggings of tourists a night than they are staffed to possibly track down.

Anyways I sold a key I'd had up on comiclink for ages, so I'm finally "ok" $ wise.

Just decided to slash these prices, and get a fresh start/some more room in my luggage.

Thanks for asking though man.