• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOLLAR DAY SALES IMAGE-MARVEL-DC-MODERN

345 posts in this topic

It's addictive! :P

I love your name btw, Flight of the Conchords was one of my all-time favorite shows!

"I'm the Hiphopapotamus and my lyrics are bottomless........................................"

I'm not a large, water-dwelling mammal. Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve tell you that per chance??

... Steve...

My girl hates when I watch that show I love it.hey guys

Haha, may the best man win. I'm not trying to be in contention for it, so whichever one of you gets it is fine with me. I'm actually going to unload my WD collection soon. I have issue 20-something through 115, a couple variants, etc. Just trying to price it out. All VF-NM, NM+, read once then bagged and boarded

Nice well the interview went great I start next week pending background check

and drug test so lets see. thread starts soon the WD variant was not to make people go crazy just something nice for anybody who went crazy already lol I have about 10 of them so I will see how it all ends. :ohnoez:

Yeah for sure, best of luck. I recently lost my job and need a new one. On the positive side, it's giving me time to work with this artist friend of mine developing a few comic book ideas I want to write and self-publish, or publish through the company he works with now, Black Heart Comics, though I don't know much about them yet.

Nice well the interview went great I start next week pending background check

and drug test so lets see. thread starts soon the WD variant was not to make people go crazy just something nice for anybody who went crazy already lol I have about 10 of them so I will see how it all ends. :ohnoez:

Congrats and good luck on the drug test! lol

As long as they didn't give you a hepatitis test.. "I passed! I got an A, 2 B's, and a C!"

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #1 2nd print $4 NM/M

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #2 2nd print $3 NM/M

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #2 1st print $3 NM

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #3 1st print $3 NM/M

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #5 black & white sketch $7 NM tduk.jpg

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #1 2nd print $4 NM/M

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #2 2nd print $3 NM/M

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #2 1st print $3 NM

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #3 1st print $3 NM/M

Todd the ugliest kid on earth #5 black & white sketch $7 NM tduk.jpg

:takeit: