• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOLLAR DAY SALES IMAGE-MARVEL-DC-MODERN

345 posts in this topic

:roflmao: Moving is in the top three worst things ever. I had to drive a Uhaul through the mountains of Tennessee when I helped my buddy move to Atlanta a few years ago, that was a fun experience. Almost as bad as driving from Ft. Lauderdale back to Chicago in a straight shot the morning after his wedding in which I was the best man, thankfully not in a Uhaul

Yeah, my Sentra's tires weren't meant for rain, but being from Austin it wasn't a big deal. They definitely weren't meant for ice. I've never hated driving as much, and this is coming from someone who once drove in old army cargo truck in a convoy from Oklahoma to New Orleans during hurricane Katrina. :P

Okay, I'm done running my mouth, ready for more books ;)

:popcorn:

I'm going to be moving at the end of December. Anybody that wants to drive to Iowa to help is welcome lol ! Luckily it's only about 4 blocks from where I live now.

That's a pretty good move (if any move can be called 'good') :)

WOW JUST MADE A LIST TO SEND EACH PERSON TO REVIEW AND CONFIRM ALL OF YOUR BUYS WENT THROUGHT EVERY PAGE LET ME KNOW IF SOMTHING IS MISSING I WILL CONFIRM TOOK FOREVER

Glad you were able to untangle the bidding haha. :juggle:

not right now I want to get everyone sets together between today & tomorrow

send out invoices to clear up some space I have boxes everywhere and I also don't want to confuse the books and list other peoples books with so many going out hope everyone is okay with that . Everybody should have received a pm with the item they purchased to confirm once that is done I will send out a invoice contact me if you have not received the pm