• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL CLOSED >>>YJ1, SHADOW, WF 16, ST 101, 1ST HUMAN TORCH >>

64 posts in this topic

Confirm what? Robin...I guess you'd have to figure it out using the Overstreet....by I am pretty sure....it is very early.....

yeah, Robin. I don't have an OSPG handy, so I'm not sure if it shows what month of 1940 this was released. comics.org just says 1940. Anyone have an Overstreet handy? :wishluck:

Thanks,

Andy

Not sure what you guys are quoting...43rd edition says...

1939/1940 (100 pgs cardboard covers) (DC's 4th and 5th annuals)

OSPG lists separate information/pricing for the 1939 and 1940 editions. About double the 1939 to the 1940 basically...

COVER has a little ink on bottom...and has been reattached with archival glue to a somewhat brittle interior....first page partially detached and last page detached and missing top edge. Also interior page missing near completely. I have inserted in nice facsimile pages. So for the most part you are buying a cover with low end pages. I think my price is fair....coverless are out there and when you find one would be worth more than double the price I am asking here for it. Either way a decent looking example of a great, fun book! Robins 2nd appearance I believe! :) $400 shipped USA!

First :takeit: gets it. Usual rules.

IMG_1605_zps4c9e1f92.jpg

IMG_1606_zps0029c214.jpg

IMG_1607_zps62b2191e.jpg

IMG_1608_zps7a9995c0.jpg

IMG_1610_zpsd1aeb86c.jpg

IMG_1611_zps010e47d2.jpg

I am confused as to whether anyone's taken it yet, but if not, I shall.

(Have no idea how to post the little "i'll take it" guy

HOW I SNATCHED MY LOVE FROM SATAN

YA gotta love this pulp titles! This is perhaps the best issue from the series. And in INCREDIBLE SHAPE! Minor tear at top....very bold colors...complete, nice spine and back cover and great page quality (these are usually some of the worst!). Great stories to read and laugh about! Many staged photo shoots! See index for titles! RARE - RARE! $300 $275 GETS it! With Postage USA

first I take it gets it...usual rules apply>>

IMG_1689_zps82de983b.jpg

IMG_1690_zps1ca2069b.jpg

IMG_1691_zps4ad2f513.jpg

GA 1 SUPER NICE LOOKING FOR THE GRADE! CGC 3.0 SA

THE COLOR touch is at the right edge....very little overall. Terrific OW/WP!

Back cover has two small holes otherwise would have probably bumped up to 4.0

Anyway...my price shipped USA $2800!

^^

IMG_1703_zpsd84fba32.jpg

IMG_1701_zps93dbef09.jpg

IMG_1702_zpsefd0ca22.jpg

OLD KING BRADY AND THE JAMES BOYS! OCT. 19, 1889 ORIGINAL!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE KEY ISSUES TO THIS SUPER RARE SERIES!

WILL REMOVE AFTER WEEKEND...

If you want to have just one from this era...this is it! Great shape! Minor stains , and a 2" tear at top, minor tear at right, somewhat rusted staples but spine very much intact...and paper is stunningly in GREAT shape...dare I say OFF WHITE..!!

RIDICULOUS LOW PRICE when one considered what comics sell for with much less significance and rarity. My price: $350 $300 ppd USA.

Don't miss out on this once in a life time chance!

Usual rules apply....

IMG_1695_zps3f8eed09.jpg

IMG_1698_zpscb131c2c.jpg

IMG_1697_zps7dc51517.jpg

IMG_1696_zps66821966.jpg