• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic Boy's Slab-o-Rama! THREAD CLOSED! THANKS!

122 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks!, :hi:

The time has come to sell some slabs in an attempt to chase a few big books!

But fear not, because my loss is your gain!

Before we get started, a few things about this sale: :rulez:

1) No naughty people. Honestly, this is just a given. Not sure why we all explicitly state it. Is there any member out there who's just itching to sell to probies and HoSers?

2) Shipping is $15 USPS priority for up to two slabs.

3) Paypal only please.

4) U.S. buyers only for this sale. My apologies to the Great White North, but I've got to keep this one as smooth and fast as possible.

5) Payment is expected within 48 hours unless a prior accepted arrangement is made.

As always, PMs are welcome... but posting the little guy in this thread :takeit: trumps any pending negotiations.

And finally... my apologies for the pics. I still don't have an industrial strength slab scanner, so I'm working with freshly snapped photos. And there's only one angle I know of that gets rid of that pesky glare. If you need more info or a better pic, I can certainly try to get something better to you. Just ask.

Thanks for looking! -- CB