• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Bronze age mostly higher grade **Closed** summary page 8*

106 posts in this topic

I will probably be listing around 50 or so books tonight, and maybe more later. Mostly higher grade bronze books, a lot of different titles, some hot some not. There will be a few SA books too. Will be posting in Alphabetical/Numerical order tonight.

Rules, Shipping ETC:

- If you feel I have a book graded incorrectly feel free to PM me and offer me a fair price for the book. That being said I grade pretty darn tight and try to be as accurate as possible.

- My scanner in general makes white covers look better than they are and dark covers much worse than they are.

- :takeit: in thread wins out over PM's

Shipping:

US:

1 book: $3.50 First class envelope triple cardboard $40 max value

2-4 books $5.50 Well secured USPS priority flat rate envelope $70 max value

5+ books $12 Priority medium flat rate box required for any purchase valued more than $70

I will also ship it any specific way you want, as long as you'll pay for it.

International is at exact cost, PM me first.

No HOS/Probation/Shady people

Payment via paypal please, but you could do a check/MO if you really want?

If you get something you don't like feel free to return it. ( buyer pays return shipping)

I only sell occasionally on the boards, sell a lot through ebay and have a 100% positive feedback TRS store. I sell under the same name on ebay and you can see my feedback there through the link in my sig.

Closed, may open up at a later date