• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #98 Club

54 posts in this topic

I have a sweet raw NM+,but felt no need to have it graded.I mean who grades cheap moderns anyway? lol

Damn I thought I had a picture of it,guess I will post one tomorrow. :cry:

The PM feature is burning up already with...

:takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit:

I have a sweet raw NM+,but felt no need to have it graded.I mean who grades cheap moderns anyway? lol

Damn I thought I had a picture of it,guess I will post one tomorrow. :cry:

The PM feature is burning up already with...

Unfortunately for them,once a book enters it's pretty much there for life. :grin:

I probably have lots of these in the loft from back in the day, I put cheap runs & duplicates up there when I moved here and this book was worthless at the time lol

I found this one in a box of drek I pulled down while looking for something else last year.

NM98.jpg

Thanks buddy, hope your copy comes back in a 9.8 love to see it (thumbs u been collecting barcode comics for about 5 years now so I had a good head start over everyone that didn't know about them tell now ;) lets hope this book one day makes it in the top 10 Cooper age :wishluck:

A man of vision. They are becoming more sought after. I'm looking to finally get a 9.8 ASM 300 barcode someday. Only seen one, and a board member has it. Was that yours?

There's no way anyone will get a good price buying a barcode 300 9.8. Selling, heck yeah. A feeding frenzy is possible, because they appear to be extremely scarce. If people have them, they're not showing them. I've only seen the one. I have a raw that's nice, but don't know if it's a 9.6/9.8 yet.