• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW CGC COMICS FOR SALE

24 posts in this topic

Obviously you don't like Metropolis, but if making a few posts OT is the crime you are getting so worked up over, I have to wonder what your personal beef is with them.

I'll say it again. It's not personal. I don't like anyone that constantly disrespects the rules of the forum. This isn't an isolated or innocent act, it's a repeated and flagrant disrespect. That's what "gets to me".

I don't see ONE single spelling error. Who are you & what have you done to our POV? Answer me!

Interesting you should say that. I woke up Saturday morning, looking forward to a 3-day weekend - took Mon as vaca - with the flu. It is raging even now. I think it is slowing me down enough for me to spell properly. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, in the (I think Silver) section where they posted Vince's last post ended with"You'll note I did not post this in the general are and in the future I will only post in the market place."

So that is a good thing.

The only problem is that this has come up multiple times in the past with them so it's pretty much the boy who cried wolf at this point. I'll believe it when I don't see it, not when he says he wont.

I don't recall them saying they would post only in Marketplace from now on until this last round. If so, then there is no wolf-crying. confused-smiley-013.gif

You're right. I was trying to be nice by saying that. It's not the boy who cried wolf, it's just a spammer blatantly ignoring the rules. The bottom line is that Metro new what they were doing was wrong and they continued to do it anyway because of greed and disrespect.

So POV, what's your motive in trying (and failing) to defend Metro and their spam attacks?

Old Guy-

You have had an axe to grind with me since the first time I posted on this forum. It is hard fo rme to believe how my posts have ruined your CGC Forum experience to such an extent... I neither have disrespect for the forum nor am I a greedy person. I do have little respect however for someone who states such insulting and libelous remarks in a public forum. I knidly ask you to refrain from such scurrilous character attacks.

Vincent

Vincent,

You have on many occassions used these forums to promote your comic sales. All anyone is asking of you is that you refrain from posting those said posts in forum sections other than The Market Forum. If you cannot remember these times, here are some reminder examples:

3/27/04

I usually put it here as it seems more people read this...

I have a bunch of high grade Archies...check my site!

metropoliscomics.com

or email me at vincentz@metropolisent.com and I will send you a list- tell me what issues and grade range.

Peace Out!

Vincent

4/7/04

Whoops, I think you meant to put this in the marketplace where it belongs, not in the General area where spam is frowned upon.

I figured more people would want to know about this than less.

4/12/04

I won't be looking. Just on the principle that you posted here. If people want to buy and sell books, they will look in the marketplace. Not here!

Alex you are officially not allowed to look- how do you like that? Ha!

5/13/04

Please post ONCE in the marketplace. Thank you.

If they had posted once I would've looked to buy some goodies but I ain't looking anymore.

C'mon please...please look at my site. I do not think everybody looks at all of the different sections on the forum- do you?

I find it insulting that you have so much disregard for the requests from the other forum members here to follow the rules the rest of us follow. But most of all, I find it even MORE insulting when you belittle a forum member because he's fed up with the fact that you continue to do so! Post your advertising in The Market Forum in the future! Then these responses won't be brought upon yourself!

"Peace Out" back at'cha! sign-rantpost.gif