• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Have A WINNER

29 posts in this topic

How did this book get a 9.6? It is missing the lower spine corner and the lower right corner is dinged. foreheadslap.gif

Pic 2 :

FFB - 9.2

Newtsamson - 9.4

Rjpb - 8.5

Inconceivable - 9.6

pic2b.jpg

Same question on this one. That lower spine damage and the back cover/lower spine keeps this one out of 9.4 IMO. Guess that's why I don't work for CGC! 27_laughing.gif

Pic 4 :

FFB - 8.5

Newtsamson - 8.0

Rjpb - 9.0

Inconceivable - 9.4

pic4b.jpg

I almost gave the Supernatural Thrillers a 9.2 - but never would have guessed 9.4. I had the toughest time with the WCR #7 - dirty back cover and it looks like the black ink has started to wear off the top - I guess as long as it's not creased or torn that doesn't matter to CGC.

So far as I know, Dan, Richard and Scott want to donate their prizes (which ones is totally up to them) to Dam60 charity auction, which I give big Kudos 893applaud-thumb.gif to them, shows alot of class and character.

If Newt follows, I just need Dam60 to PM with the choices and I will get them out to him ASAP.

So far as I know, Dan, Richard and Scott want to donate their prizes (which ones is totally up to them) to Dam60 charity auction, which I give big Kudos 893applaud-thumb.gif to them, shows alot of class and character.

If Newt follows, I just need Dam60 to PM with the choices and I will get them out to him ASAP.

Excellent work guys. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Just an update as to the choices made by the players to be donated to Dam60s charity auction.

Inconceivable : Scorpion Card Art

Rjpb : Frankenstein #5 CGC 9.4

Fantasyfootballbono : Deathlok Original Art Cover

Newtsamson : Strange Adventures CGC 9.4

Great job guys hail.gif