• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

132 posts in this topic

That's awesome !

(thumbs u

thanks! i hate to sell it but I found something more on my hearts desire. not a big X-Men fan......

pleae share if you know anyone that might be interested i have to dump this soon

Your Action collection is super bomb!!! do you have a Superman #76????

no comprende

now for an Aggie i know you gotta be a pretty smart guy. My best friend was an Aggie i chopped trees down for Bonfire in 1995 and got blisters. My niece is going there now.

so 2 Aggies are in the back of a pickup truck and it crashes on a bridge and one of the Aggies swam up and made it and the other drown. Know why?

Because the the other Aggie couldnt get the tailgate open :makepoint:lol:screwy:

no comprende

now for an Aggie i know you gotta be a pretty smart guy. My best friend was an Aggie i chopped trees down for Bonfire in 1995 and got blisters. My niece is going there now.

so 2 Aggies are in the back of a pickup truck and it crashes on a bridge and one of the Aggies swam up and made it and the other drown. Know why?

Because the the other Aggie couldnt get the tailgate open :makepoint:lol:screwy:

(tsk) No way...I don't believe it. How in the hell did the survivor make it out if the tailgate was closed?!?! Something's fishy about that story... hm

no comprende

(tsk) No way...I don't believe it. How in the hell did the survivor make it out if the tailgate was closed?!?! Something's fishy about that story... hm

lol

i remember going to Sabisa dining hall and staying at Puryear hall with my friend and going to a 50 keg party called Pooh-Ahh Bash. I woke up with Chewbacca's grandma and had to chew my arm off and just left it there...

ahh the good old days of partying at Texas A&M and Sam Houston State

so an an Aggie, a Longhorn, and a Baylor Bear that all just broke out of jail. They went to hide out in an old animal warehouse. The Aggie and Bear each hid in a box and the Longhorn hid in a bag. The police walked in and knocked on the Aggie box. With plenty of experience working with livestock, the Aggie replied, "Moo!" The police said, "Oh, it's just a cow." After knocking on the Bear's box, the Bear instinctively replied, "Grrrroooowwwwlllll!" The police said, "Oh, it's just a bear!" the police shook the Longhorn's bag and the Longhorn says, "Potatoes!" doh!

no comprende

lol

i remember going to Sabisa dining hall and staying at Puryear hall with my friend and going to a 50 keg party called Pooh-Ahh Bash. I woke up with Chewbacca's grandma and had to chew my arm off and just left it there...

ahh the good old days of partying at Texas A&M and Sam Houston State

so an an Aggie, a Longhorn, and a Baylor Bear that all just broke out of jail. They went to hide out in an old animal warehouse. The Aggie and Bear each hid in a box and the Longhorn hid in a bag. The police walked in and knocked on the Aggie box. With plenty of experience working with livestock, the Aggie replied, "Moo!" The police said, "Oh, it's just a cow." After knocking on the Bear's box, the Bear instinctively replied, "Grrrroooowwwwlllll!" The police said, "Oh, it's just a bear!" the police shook the Longhorn's bag and the Longhorn says, "Potatoes!" doh!

(thumbs u

Free bumps for the seller!!

Anyone notice what's different in this cover than the US version? Other than the title.

Jean Grey shoots yellow beams!

Bingo! If you look at ads for xmen 1, they showed the same, but it was changed in the final version .

Anyone notice what's different in this cover than the US version? Other than the title.

Jean Grey shoots yellow beams!

Bingo! If you look at ads for xmen 1, they showed the same, but it was changed in the final version .

hm never saw the ads