• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!!!

549 posts in this topic

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Thanks for stopping by to check out Kramerica Industries' Seasons Greetings & Festivus Sale! I'll be offering hundreds of Silver, Bronze & Copper Marvel’s and DC’s over the next couple of days. We'll perform the Feats of Strength and let loose the Kraken! :fear: Jeffro will be stopping by to share some of our favorite Festivus moments as well.

CLICK HERE to be teleported straight to the recap!

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions. Level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty.

- Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $4.50 for Media Mail although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail.

- Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

- Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

giphy.gif