• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Graphic Novel #4 posted by B. Koski

8 posts in this topic

Well, look what showed up at my front door..

Wasn't expecting this book till Fri-Sat. But non the less, very happy. This turned out the way I expected it would, based on my opinion. Thought that the pressing would maybe help..but no! And after opening the box and pulling this beautiful book out of it's sleeve I didn't even care. This book turned out beautiful and it's mine! All mine!

I would also like to thank the man "Ronnylama". I'm giving him the thumbs up!

And with that being said I'd like to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy "Thanksgiving"

14754.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

Oh yes! SWEET!!!

Everyone here knows how Tnerb and I feel about this gem of a book!

That is a fantastic grade from raw to completion. These are very difficult to achieve 9.8s on! So that is actually a VERY nice grade!

Talk about something else to be thankful for!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Congrats B. The book looks great! Where do you store an over sized book like this since the standard CGC box is too small? You could buy the magazine size CGC box, but that only makes sense if you're collecting multiple issues of that size.

Been meaning to ask, how has the hunt for X-men books been? I haven't seen post any in awhile. Still loving your Tales of Suspense #52 by the way.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

9.8 goes for around $225 to $250 and 9.6 makes sense around $150 to $175

Give or take...

And if you don't plan on collecting anymore magazine size comics or magazines then you just have to find as safe of a space as you can.

I have three magazine size CGC boxes due to my Graphic Novels, Starlogs, Savage Sword of Conans, etc...

One suggestion would be to check out the Gweedo website and get one of their wall hanging wood frames in CGC magazine size. That way you can not only keep it up out of the way for safety, but also be displaying it at the same time.