• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Keys and more! IH 180,181, ASM 6,121,129, GL 76, MORE!

27 posts in this topic

Welcome to another one of my sales threads!

The final push for the engagement ring is here. Selling some big books tonight. Mostly bronze age mega keys but some other stuff thrown in as well. There might be the occasional early copper as well...forgive me :foryou:

The usual rules apply:

No HOS

No Probies

Shipping will be priority USPS in a cardboard protected envelope or box (your choice) for $6 or $12, respectfully. Due to the popularity of the priority envelope option, I WILL ASSUME THAT UNLESS A PRIORITY BOX IS REQUESTED.

Offers welcome via PM. Paypal only, please.

Shipping is available to Canada and (otherwise) internationally but it will be at cost. I will quote a price from USPS.com and refund overpayments. (thumbs u

Thanks for looking!

Up first is...

Amazing Spider-man 121

Death of Gwen Stacy

F, There are two tape pulls at the top of the cover and a couple of spine dings. Otherwise, this is an incredible specimen. Over-the-top cover gloss and a near perfect looking back cover. Just check out the various scans. It is a shame about those tape pulls but I have to knock it down to a fine. Might grade higher? Purchased from basement comics as a F and I usually think of him as conservative. Best fine copy around?

$225

IMAG1161_zpsa8bd98fc.jpgIMAG1162_zps0d22d9a0.jpgIMAG1163_zps8f1c05e9.jpgIMAG1164_zps6035acc6.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 129

1st appearance of the Punisher and the Jackal.

F-, To me, the cover looks slightly trimmed on the right side. I don't know why that would've happen because the book is a nice looking flat white pager (possibly OW/W). The cove inks have a strong reflectivity. Nice copy.

$300

IMAG1212_zps743a9b4d.jpgIMAG1213_zps6afe8925.jpgIMAG1214_zpsc437892f.jpg