• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

25 posts in this topic

I love the fact that "selling used cars" is completely uncalled for but then referring to the person as a dbag is completely acceptable

GLWTS

He was just stating a fact. But seriously, asking me if I sell used cars, is like me jumping in his sales thread and asking him if he's a hermaphrodite. Unprovoked. They're just stupid questions/statements that can ruin sales threads. I'm going to close this thread down now, and it will probably cost me a potential sale. I won't retaliate, as it would be too easy. I respect my fellow board members, and especially their sales threads.

I love the fact that "selling used cars" is completely uncalled for but then referring to the person as a dbag is completely acceptable

GLWTS

There's a difference between coming in and thread krapping, and calling someone out for it.

Do you sell used cars?

doh!

I get what he was trying to convey. The structure of the Amazing Spider-Man 300 CGC 9.8 is just as tight - if not better - than a 9.9 he owns/ed. The signature inside may have detracted from it also landing a 9.9 grade.

Why accuse him of being a used car salesman?

(shrug)