• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - 70's Spider-Man page

4 posts in this topic

Hi all -

Looking to pick up my third-ever OA page. I own a page from Marvel Team Up #2 and one from Marvel Team Up #52. Would be happy with one from any Spidey books, more concerned with the page content and artist than what title it's from.

Pretty open minded... show me what you've got! I've got my first two up on the wall and there's this lonely spot next to them just begging to have another piece put up there!

Pretty much want to focus on pages from 1970-1980, but it will really depend on the page.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Frank

PS - If you want to see the two pages I've got, the link to my CAF "gallery" (hard to call two pages a gallery, but I guess I have to!) is in my signature.

Tried to get one of those awesome pages from Superman vs. Spiderman that sold on eBay yesterday but to no avail...so I'm back on the hunt again! If anyone is selling or knows of anyone with a CAF gallery who might be willing to part with something, let me know.

Thanks!

Would love to deal with Mike, as everything I've heard he's a great guy... but he doesn't currently have any pages I'm interested in at prices that I like. I missed a few of them that he had in the last year when I was just "browsing" but wasn't ready yet to buy. Kicking myself for that!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

He and Anthony Snyder seem to be my go-to places for stuff of that vintage... but it seems neither has a page I'm really looking for right now. Which is why I'm hoping to find someone looking to move something from their personal collection if possible. Especially since I'm looking more at the low end of things.