• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any idea who signed this book?

32 posts in this topic

I don't think the autographee's full name has the same first letter. The hook in the first name first letter is more severe, and is very rounded in the last name first letter. Also it is very difficult to see where the two long downward strokes begin. I do not think it is a "JJ" name.

Seller responded...I purchased a collection of 250,000 books from a distributor in Canada. There were 8 full long boxes of signed comics in the collection (About 15 or 16 different books, so lots of duplication). About 20% of them came with COA's and the rest did not. I threw the signature comics into this lot, becacause I was unable to identify who the signature was from. If I can't identify it, I have a hard time selling it. I was told that they were from a Star Trek Convention, so I looked for cast members as a possible signature. Still ended up in a dead end for me. If you discover anything, I would greatly appreciate any info you may have. Until then, I will be giving them away. :-) I hope this was helpful.