• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie Comics CEO Sued For Calling Employees “*Pe nis*"

26 posts in this topic

All the boys were sexually harassed at a summer job I did through school, in 1980. The only girl in the class chased all the boys around, and kicked us as hard as she could, below the belt. I was scared to go to work.

Someone should have kicked her in the box.

-slym

if you know someone is coming to kick you in the sack all you gotta do is turn sideways.

All the boys were sexually harassed at a summer job I did through school, in 1980. The only girl in the class chased all the boys around, and kicked us as hard as she could, below the belt. I was scared to go to work.

Someone should have kicked her in the box.

-slym

if you know someone is coming to kick you in the sack all you gotta do is turn sideways.

and potentially get clipped? no way i'll take it head on.

I was sexually harassed when I worked at Safeway while in college. It was awesome. And dirty. Mostly because I worked in the bakery. But still dirty and awesome.

meh. I've seen bakers like you before. You don't put your full heart and effort towards the job, you’re only in it for the dough.