• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raffle results now available. Thanks everyone. Thread closed.

349 posts in this topic

Thanks. Fun idea. I would have liked that Dr Strange 171 though :)

move.

I'm cool with what he said. He is from Denmark and we had discussed how cool it would have been for him to win the 171 to go along with the 170 he bought. I don't think he had any malice in his statement. All good.

move.

I'm cool with what he said. He is from Denmark and we had discussed how cool it would have been for him to win the 171 to go along with the 170 he bought. I don't think he had any malice in his statement. All good.

Got it, I recant :) Just seemed strange to gripe about free stuff lol

My bad AlexanderM

Party on.

There was some surprises in the mix with Mr. Sigs getting one of the bigger prizes with only one name in the basket. Congrats McCollect for winning the graded Hulk 336. Very fun couple weeks guys! I'll send out invoices tomorrow morning once I get everything all set.

:o(worship) WOW, thanks :D

Mr.Sigs is awesome, glad he got a big prize

:o:o:foryou:

move.

Got it, I recant :) Just seemed strange to gripe about free stuff lol

My bad AlexanderM

Party on.

No worries.

move.

Cheers. You are the one who suggested I could hope to win the 171 :luhv:

Of course no harm meant. Cool thread and 1coil ran the thread like a pro.

move.

Cheers. You are the one who suggested I could hope to win the 171 :luhv:

Of course no harm meant. Cool thread and 1coil ran the thread like a pro.

Thanks man. I only wish I could have gotten this much action in my sales thread when I had books being sold :popcorn: