• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

31 posts in this topic

Just you :)

We've spoken on the phone and completed a couple transactions - both buy and sell. You sold my ASM 121 9.8. I don't think you had my board ID though.

I've also dealt with Bob Storms (purchases only) and skypinkblue.

That was yours? :pullhair:

I wanted that 9.8

It was. If it is any help, the 9.6 that is on the way looked just as good as the 9.8. If you set the two together, and covered the label, I'm not sure you could tell the difference. Both were pretty white page books.

I don't have a reputation on these boards and don't always have time to respond quickly to posts. Brock did a great job handling that sale for me. I'm sure I will consign more books to him in the future. I am selling stuff that I expected to be in my collection for a lot longer time.

It was. If it is any help, the 9.6 that is on the way looked just as good as the 9.8. If you set the two together, and covered the label, I'm not sure you could tell the difference. Both were pretty white page books.

I don't have a reputation on these boards and don't always have time to respond quickly to posts. Brock did a great job handling that sale for me. I'm sure I will consign more books to him in the future. I am selling stuff that I expected to be in my collection for a lot longer time.

Can't wait to get it. :headbang: