• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Famous Monsters #1 autographed

1 post in this topic

Hi folks, my first post. I'm interested in selling my personal collection of Famous Monsters, Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella, and several other related monster mags (Castle of Frankenstein, Monster World, etc). Most collections are complete from issue one through at least the first twenty or so issues. In the case of Famous Monsters, I have all of them till about issue #170. The main one I have been curious about is my very good + copy of FM issue number one. It has been in a heavy protective comic bag since I purchased it at a comic convention in Houston in the late 70's. The first page was signed and handed to me personally by Mr. Ackerman with a handshake. All my early issues have been stored the same way and are in good condition - nothing ragged or torn, but I'm not qualified to evaluate their precise condition or value. Advice would be much appreciated!

2gre.jpg

nxqd.jpg