• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed / Thanks for buying / Happy New Year

142 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I have a few books to put up for sale. To those who do not know me feel free to check out my ebay profile if you like, k_bros, where I have bought and sold for quite a while. You can also check out my kudo’s thread in my signature.

The rules…

First :takeit: in thread rules all including PM negotiations taking place.

Paypal only please.

No probation listers or HOSers!

I can ship 1-3 books in Canada/USA for $7.50 by first class mail (airmail) which has no tracking. I haven’t had anything go missing yet (knock on wood). Over 3 books or $50 then shipping will be $10 in Canada/USA by expedited parcel which includes tracking and insurance.

If for any reason you are unhappy with anything, just return them to me in the same condition in a reasonable amount of time and I will be happy to return your money.

I am going to let this thread run for about a week/maybe two and send out invoices at the end.

Cheers everyone, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

The image code from photo bucket is linked to the album for full resolution scans so just keep clicking away at the ‘+’ sign for the big picture.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Take 40% off all books pages 1-11

For those who have already bought in the thread, take an extra 10%, or spend more than $50 and you can take an extra 10% as well. Again, pages 1-11 only.

Please feel free to send me a PM if your interested in making an offer on any books.

I don't have any books to add to this thread at present so if you have bought and want to check out just let me know, otherwise I will send out invoices after Christmas (I'm thinking the 27th). I have some slabs, lots of moderns and other goodies which I will list after Christmas.

Recap

Page 2

FANTASTIC FOUR 149 – VF-, $12

FANTASTIC FOUR 155 – F, $5

FANTASTIC FOUR 157 – F/VF, $8

FANTASTIC FOUR 162 – VF+, $7

FANTASTIC FOUR 166 – 9.4, deslabbed with label $35

Page 5

STRANGE ADVENTURES 134 – F-, Cool book. $30.00

Page 6

SUPERMAN 185 – VG/F, $16

SUPERMAN 192 – VG, Bottom staple popped $10

SUPERMAN 200 – VG+, Printers crease front and back covers. $14

STRANGE ADVENTURES 236 – VF/NM, $15

Page 10

AVENGERS 94 – VF, Neal Adams art, small 1/8” tear top back cover. $40

AVENGERS 96 – VF+, Neal Adams art. $40

AVENGERS 97 – VF , Those are non colour breaking creases along the spine that are reflecting light . $30

Page 11

AVENGERS 99 – VG+, Barry Smith art. $8

AVENGERS 100 – VG, Copy B, Barry Smith art, Top staple barley holding on, nice page quality. $15

Page 13

Slabs are not part of the sale!

$20 shipping in continental USA/Canada only for the slabs.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 129 - CGC 8.0 $500

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 104 - CGC 9.4 $170

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 200 - CGC 9.8 $120

Page 14

AVENGERS 67 - VG, Nice solid book, $20

CAPTAIN MARVEL 33 - F+, $20

WEIRD SCIENCE 21VG, Small 3/8 tear left front coverby the ‘E’ in science. Off-white pages, date stamp on the back cover. A few chips out of the left edge lower back cover. Nice supple book! Features Two’s Company by Al Williamson and Frank Frazetta.

$80 SOLD

ws21_zpscf4d6eff.jpg

ws21r_zps4fbec6c3.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR 18 – G, This is a nice low grade copy. First Super Skrull. Something Sharp bumped the cover by Reeds elbow but didn’t break through. Off-white pages, cover and centre fold attached. It has been my undercopy for a while and if it doesn’t sell than I will be happy to hold on to it a bit longer. Love this book!$60 SOLD

ff18_zps9e244603.jpg

ff18r_zpse0b7cb28.jpg