• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's High Grade DC Holiday Sale

53 posts in this topic

I need to move some books that I've had for quite some time. I picked up a lot of these higher grade DC books about 10 years ago and have had them in storage ever since.

I've regraded and repriced everything I'm listing here. There's a full money back guarantee on anything you buy from me. (thumbs u

No sales to HOS or Probation List members.

As always, the :takeit: takes precedence over any PM negotiations in progress.

Payment accepted via either Paypal or by money order.

SHIPPING

$3.00 for up to 2 comics via 1st Class Mail envelope (USA only)

$5.00 for up to 6 comics via Priority Mail envelope (USA only)

$13.00 for up to 40 comics via Priority Mail Flat Rate box (USA only)

$7.00 for up to 2 comics via 1st Class Mail International envelope (Canada only)

$20.00 for up to 6 comics via Priority Mail International envelope (Canada only)

$13.00 for up to 2 comics via 1st Class Mail International envelope (all other international locations)

$24.00 for up to 6 comics via Priority Mail International envelope (all other international locations)

All books are sandwiched between cardboard and taped all around for protection during shipment. I have no problem shipping your books via box but rates will be slightly higher.