• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel or DC: who ruled the Bronze Age?

147 posts in this topic

If we want to split hairs, I suppose we can categorize Ghost Rider as supernatural rather than horror

No, I meant that when the title was first conceived, it was horror, but later on it changed almost entirely to superhero, with GR even joining the Champions.

If we want to split hairs, I suppose we can categorize Ghost Rider as supernatural rather than horror

No, I meant that when the title was first conceived, it was horror, but later on it changed almost entirely to superhero, with GR even joining the Champions.

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yes, its true Ghost Rider's character morphed towards Superhero.

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yes, its true Ghost Rider's character morphed towards Superhero.

Yes, and then morphed into Nicholas Cage :sick:

Yes, and then morphed into Nicholas Cage :sick:

To be totally honest, I didn't mind the 1st movie. The 2nd one, however, was disappointing.

The first one is pretty bad, just not down there face-first in the mud with Jonah Hex and Daredevil.

I never saw Jonah Hex. Tried to watch DD twice, but kept falling asleep so I gave up on that one.

I did manage through Elektra, though.

The first one is pretty bad, just not down there face-first in the mud with Jonah Hex and Daredevil.

Mebbe Eva Mendes helped make the 1st GR movie more 'watchable' for me. Jennifer Garner never did anything for me. Haven't seen Jonah Hex...yet.