• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[Closed] New Threads in Silver and Modern Forums

35 posts in this topic

Ok, so here goes my first thread and here are the :rulez:

1. No probes or HOSers

2. No threadcrapping

3. First :takeit: trumps all

4. Please visit eBay to check out my cred (adcuevas). I've been using eBay since inception in 1998 and have a 1200+ 100% positive feedback rating. My kudos thread is all from purchases, no sales....yet!

5. Shipping is $10 flat Priority

6. Paypal is the only form of payment excepted. If you don't use Paypal, PM me and maybe we can work something out. Shouldn't be a deal breaker!

7. Please feel free to PM me any and all offers

8. If you need a BC scan on any books, just LMK

I don't usually sell books, but I'd like to bring in some extra cash on some books I can live without for a bigger key I have my eye on. I will be listing some Hulk, Spidey, Cap, Crow and maybe a key WD.

So I still fell like a fledgling when it comes to grading. If you feel I'm way off in left field on my grades, please feel free to let me know.....without being to harsh! :eek:

I'll start with books I know belong in this thread and end with a few newer books. Wish me luck.....