• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rebuilding kudos sale

48 posts in this topic

Im going to do some repost now before work and get some new fresh listings after work. should be some good stuff coming up. I know Christmas is right around the corner (literally) but us comic gents and ladies always make an exception for a good deal. (im willing to deal on multiple purchases ) (thumbs u

here's the list of repost

Gotham City Sirens #1 lot NM (first print, second print, JG Jones Variant) $70 SHIPPED

Spawn lot VF/NM ( jim lee sketch, Curse of Spawn B&W variant, Spawn 3d variant/glasses still attached) $45 shipped

Faust blank variant VF/NM $20 shipped

Strangers in Paradise (first print lot) FN-NM $136 SHIPPED Another great grab, one of them has a head sketch of Francine :'(

Spider-Man vol.2 Dynamic Forces variant NM $30 shipped Awesome looking variant to have

Jason vs Leatherface set 1-3 VF/NM $45 shipped (anyone who watched the video I posted earlier might be the horror fan looking to pick these awesome comics up. Jason vs Leatherface! How insanely awesome is that, and great art from BAZ as well. One horror/comic fan to another I recommend these)

Harley Quinn lot $ 160 shipped

Gotham City Sirens #1 lot NM (first print, second print, JG Jones Variant) $70 SHIPPED

Spawn lot VF/NM ( jim lee sketch, Curse of Spawn B&W variant, Spawn 3d variant/glasses still attached) $45 shipped

Strangers in Paradise (first print lot) FN-NM $125 SHIPPED Another great grab, one of them has a head sketch of Francine :'(

Spider-Man vol.2 Dynamic Forces variant NM $30 shipped Awesome looking variant to have

Jason vs Leatherface set 1-3 VF/NM $45 shipped (anyone who watched the video I posted earlier might be the horror fan looking to pick these awesome comics up. Jason vs Leatherface! How insanely awesome is that, and great art from BAZ as well. One horror/comic fan to another I recommend these

Strangers in Paradise (first print lot) FN-NM $125 SHIPPED Another great grab, one of them has a head sketch of Francine :'(

Jason vs Leatherface set 1-3 VF/NM $45 shipped (anyone who watched the video I posted earlier might be the horror fan looking to pick these awesome comics up. Jason vs Leatherface! How insanely awesome is that, and great art from BAZ as well. One horror/comic fan to another I recommend these

Harley Quinn lot $ 145 shipped

Strangers in Paradise (first print lot) FN-NM $125 $105 SHIPPED Another great grab, one of them has a head sketch of Francine :'(

Jason vs Leatherface set 1-3 VF/NM $45 shipped

Walking Dead image first CGC SS Tony Moore head sketch $115 $105 shipped

discounts no longer publicly in effect but I am open to pm offers. Looking to clear up some space and gather funds. Storms all passed and I have some time to get together more comics to sale.

stuff you'll find tomorrow

Amazing Spider-man htf, keys, variants

Harley Quinn comics (stuff I've not listed before)

some random image comics

blanks ( avengers, batman, ect)

UPDATE BUMP

and plenty more sometime later today.

having some scanner issues but I've been digging in my studio for a while to get comics so here come what I have scanned and some list as well of others not scanned thus far.

The next listings do not include shipping unless specified in the description of the comic, everything listed prior to this still includes shipping and has been discounted. buy anything from the recap over $37 dollars and get free shipping in the US). questions in PM as well as offers.

Here we go

First up

Peter Panzerfaust lot issues 3,4,5 and 9. All first print, all VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $ 45

What if Venom possessed...Deadpool?

Copy A VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $55

Copy B VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $55

X-Men Origins: Deadpool (my approx. grade is 9.2 but I have a graded 9.4 with the same defect to be safe I will say 9.2 but will not gurantee better) $24

Black Panther 25 raw but signed by Michael Turner! Included with this comic was a letter of gratitude from Wizard Magazine, this comic was including with whomever's shipment as a thank you gift or so the letter says. :shrug: VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2 or better) Beautiful Thor/Storm cover $35

Deadpool lot: $65

Deadpool Team-up: Deadpool and Widdle Wade lower side of VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.0/9.2 could be more :shrug: hard to tell with these thicker 2000's era Marvel comics)

Deadpool #54 VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2) Who doesn't love this Punisher vs. Deadpool Cover. No super powers, no pretty ladies, just two ruthless angry killers with a gun to each others head. I wish I was collecting comics when this came out, I would have loved to see tons of these on the rack and people's reactions to it!)

Deadpool #69 VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.2 or better) Final issue. UDON. SF fans represent.

:takeit: pending scans or pictures is fine. I will get more up tonight. Anyone interested in Blanks? I have those pretty gold Avengers that everyone loves ;) Open to hearing offers but payment is due for anything by the end of Sunday night.

hope to get some pictures up after work

here are some deals

Peter Panzerfaust lot issues 3,4,5 and 9. All first print, all VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $ 45 40

What if Venom possessed...Deadpool?

Copy A VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $55

Copy B VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $55

take both for $100

X-Men Origins: Deadpool (my approx. grade is 9.2 but I have a graded 9.4 with the same defect to be safe I will say 9.2 but will not gurantee better) $24

Black Panther 25 raw but signed by Michael Turner! Included with this comic was a letter of gratitude from Wizard Magazine, this comic was including with whomever's shipment as a thank you gift or so the letter says. :shrug: VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2 or better) Beautiful Thor/Storm cover $35 30

Deadpool lot: $65 60

Deadpool Team-up: Deadpool and Widdle Wade lower side of VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.0/9.2 could be more :shrug: hard to tell with these thicker 2000's era Marvel comics)

Deadpool #54 VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2) Who doesn't love this Punisher vs. Deadpool Cover. No super powers, no pretty ladies, just two ruthless angry killers with a gun to each others head. I wish I was collecting comics when this came out, I would have loved to see tons of these on the rack and people's reactions to it!)

Deadpool #69 VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.2 or better) Final issue. UDON. SF fans represent.

:takeit: pending scans or pictures is fine. I will get more up tonight. Anyone interested in Blanks? I have those pretty gold Avengers that everyone loves ;) Open to hearing offers but payment is due for anything by the end of Sunday night.