• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rebuilding kudos sale

48 posts in this topic

Bump with New prices. going to try a new scanner app tonight soon.

Peter Panzerfaust lot issues 3,4,5 and 9. All first print, all VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $ 45

What if Venom possessed...Deadpool?

Copy A GONE

Copy B VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $55

X-Men Origins: Deadpool (my approx. grade is 9.2 but I have a graded 9.4 with the same defect to be safe I will say 9.2 but will not gurantee better) $20

Black Panther 25 raw but signed by Michael Turner! Included with this comic was a letter of gratitude from Wizard Magazine, this comic was including with whomever's shipment as a thank you gift or so the letter says. \(shrug\) VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2 or better) Beautiful Thor/Storm cover $25

Deadpool lot: $55

Deadpool Team-up: Deadpool and Widdle Wade lower side of VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.0/9.2 could be more \(shrug\) hard to tell with these thicker 2000's era Marvel comics)

Deadpool #54 VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2) Who doesn't love this Punisher vs. Deadpool Cover. No super powers, no pretty ladies, just two ruthless angry killers with a gun to each others head. I wish I was collecting comics when this came out, I would have loved to see tons of these on the rack and people's reactions to it!)

Deadpool #69 VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.2 or better) Final issue. UDON. SF fans represent.

Strangers In Paradise lot $100

Walking Dead Tony Moore head sketch cgc ss $100

getting a second chance at things after a couple of hard months and looking to make right with my kudos thread by offering a great transaction with good deals hopefully. always willing to hear pm's for offers. some stuff will be re-post, and some will be new. Guaranteed shipping securely shipped through usps

:takeit: in the thread has first claim over pm's

Good luck with this. (thumbs u Those Carnage ASM's from the 430's are a tough find. Wish I had seen it earlier.

"Good luck with this. (thumbs u Those Carnage ASM's from the 430's are a tough find. Wish I had seen it earlier"

Thank you I hope to get some more posted today. I have a good amount of ASM' to list including some 430's I believe.

The whole reason for me starting this thread was to rebuild my standing on the boards, I've had ton's of good transactions here with fellow members but I've had a few go terribly wrong, now here I am. Always willing to deal (thumbs u

The whole reason for me starting this thread was to rebuild my standing on the boards, I've had ton's of good transactions here with fellow members but I've had a few go terribly wrong, now here I am. Always willing to deal (thumbs u

I think the response to PMs will go a long ways to bringing comfort too, as my first transaction with you was rock-solid.

closing down by noontime re-cap. :( All prices to include shipping in the USA.

Gotham City Sirens #1 lot NM (first print, second print, JG Jones Variant) $70

Spawn lot VF/NM ( jim lee sketch, Curse of Spawn B&W variant, Spawn 3d variant/glasses still attached) $45

Faust blank variant VF/NM $24

Strangers in Paradise (first print lot) FN-NM $100 Another great grab, one of them has a head sketch of Francine :'(

Spider-Man vol.2 Dynamic Forces variant NM $30 Awesome looking variant to have

Jason vs Leatherface set 1-3 VF/NM $45

Walking Dead image first #1 CGC SS 9.6 Tony Moore head sketch $100

Peter Panzerfaust lot issues 3,4,5 and 9. All first print, all VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $ 45

What if Venom possessed...Deadpool?

Copy B VF/NM (my approx. grade is 9.2 or better) $55

X-Men Origins: Deadpool (my approx. grade is 9.2 but I have a graded 9.4 with the same defect to be safe I will say 9.2 but will not gurantee better) $20

Black Panther 25 raw but signed by Michael Turner! Included with this comic was a letter of gratitude from Wizard Magazine, this comic was including with whomever's shipment as a thank you gift or so the letter says. \(shrug\) VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2 or better) Beautiful Thor/Storm cover $25

Deadpool lot: $55

Deadpool Team-up: Deadpool and Widdle Wade lower side of VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.0/9.2 could be more \(shrug\) hard to tell with these thicker 2000's era Marvel comics)

Deadpool #54 VF/NM (approx. grade 9.2) Who doesn't love this Punisher vs. Deadpool Cover. No super powers, no pretty ladies, just two ruthless angry killers with a gun to each others head. I wish I was collecting comics when this came out, I would have loved to see tons of these on the rack and people's reactions to it!)

Deadpool #69 VF/NM ( approx. grade 9.2 or better) Final issue. UDON. SF fans represent.