• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Listing Corrections

28 posts in this topic

Hi Nicole!! :)

Just a suggestion here. Avengers #196 has been skyrocketing in value lately. I feel it's worth another look at the registry point value of it. I believe it should definitely be more than it currently sits at.

As I say, just a suggestion. Thanks, Nicole for everything!!! :)

image_zpsc1aeb7cf.jpg

FWIW, Avengers 196 sells for less than it did 6-7 years ago. It's price has been stable for the last four.

I was hoping that there would be a thread for this. I have several requests to help clean up the J Scott Campbell registry. There are numerous small fixes that need to be done to this list.

Black Panther #6 Variant Edition - this slot needs to be removed ad the only Campbell cover was the regular edition. There was no variant for this book.

BubbleGun #2 - there are two slots for this book, when there should only be one. The correct book is the Retailer Incentive Edition.

Charismagic v2 #2 - again there are two slots for the same book. The correct book for this slot is Charismagic v2 #2 Retailer Incentive Edition.

Danger Girl/G.I. Joe #3 Retailer Incentive Edition - this book was added in the middle of the original Danger Girl run, and is alphabetically out of order.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Oz #1 - another book that is alphabetically out of order

Kabuki Images #1 - there are two slots for this book as well, when there should only be one.

Savage Wolverine #1 Mile High Variant Cover - book is listed in between two Shahrazad books and should be moved up one slot to be alphabetically correct.

Superman/Gen13 #1 - there are two listings for this book, #1 and #1 Variant Cover. Campbell only did the covers for the Variants, so the #1 entry is redundant.

Trish Out Of Water #2 Retailer Incentive - should be moved up one slot, above the True Blood books to be alphabetically correct.

Vampirella Crossover Gallery #1 Holochromium/Chromium Edition - there are again, two slots for the same book. I have a 9.8 of this book and the label says "Holochromium Edition". Any others i have seen, which are few, also say Holochromium, so i am assuming that the slot labeled Chromium Edition is redundant.

Witchblade #150 - this is a recent addition, but again there are two slots for the same book.

Thank you for your time.

thepastorofmuppets

The set registry is not accepting my JSA Kingdom Come: Superman 1 in either the Justice Society set or the Superman one-shot set, and I think I discovered why: there are parallel sets in the CGC Census of exactly the same comic -- some listed as JSA Kingdom Come Special: Superman 1, and others (such as mine) listed as Kingdom Come Special: Superman 1. These in fact are the same comics, but have been given slightly different titles (the omission of the JSA) by CGC.

Can you please combine these into a single listing in the census, and make the necessary corrections in the Justice Society and Superman One-Shot sets? Thanks. Mine's below -- note the absence of "JSA" in the title as compared to my variant cover, which has the JSA in the CGC heading:

(BTW the same is true of JSA Kingdom Come Special: The Kingdom -- it also has two places in the census, onr with and one without the "JSA" at the beginning.

$_57.JPG

jsa4.1a.jpg

Hi Gemma,

Re: Birds of Prey (2011) set.

Please would you move the #0 issue to the top of the list matching the other New 52 sets.

Thank you.

BW

PS. JMoses, that is such an awesome Kingdom Come cover (above)...

Hi Gemma,

Re: Adventure Comics #321-#424 Supergirl set.

Unless I'm mistaken, this set should have #381-#424 in the title, as per the issues in the set list. Supergirl didn't appear in issue #321.

Thank you.

BW

Hi

Here's a set that needs a slight correction:

Batman #608-#619 set

'Batman 608 Wizard Authentic/Second Printing' should not have its own slot in the set. Rather, it should be part of the 'Batman 608 Second Printing' slot.

Reason:

The Wizard Authentic is just a 608 Second Printing with a sticker attached on cover by Dynamic Forces and signed by Jim Lee upon release, so these can ONLY qualify for the 'Qualified' green label, and NONE can qualify for a Universal blue label. I believe there's only 3 graded on the census (all green labels), and haven't seen any of these in any member's Batman #608-#619 sets on the Registry.

Again, this comic should simply be part of the 'Batman 608 Second Printing' slot, just like Batman 608 Second Printing (MANUFACTURING ERROR), which does not have its own slot, but can be registered in the 'Batman 608 Second Printing' slot in the set.

Another note on this set:

Issue #619 in this set has slots for 619, 619 Second Printing, and 619 Variant cover. There are really two different variant covers for 619 (Heroes fold-out cover and Villains fold-out cover) but they are not differentiated on CGC labels. Owners of both can either register one 619 Variant Cover or the other.

Hi Gemma,

Re: Supergirl (2011) set.

Please would you change "Futures Past" to "Futures End".

Thank you.

BW

PS. It was nice to meet some of the team at LSCC!

In the "HeroBear and the Kid" Set, can ...

HeroBear and the Kid 1 Special Edition 01

HeroBear and the Kid 1 Special Edition 99

... be removed? I'm not sure what the difference between the two is but they really don't belong in that set. A separate "Herobear and the Kid Special" Set needs to be created (which I'll request in the New Set Request thread).

Thank you!