• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Showcase #1 CGC 4.5 - closed

11 posts in this topic

Okay so I figured I'd put this on ebay but see if there is any interest on the boards first for 24 hours.

The grading forum had this at 5.0 and 5.5 but yeah we all know how grades can be subjective. This issue has very common upper leftside wear due to weak production process. That's the only major defect! Great corners and spine. The back is real decent with no shadows and a minor reading tear. A very classic cover.

Usual rules apply. First :takeit: gets the book provided you are in good standing. prices include USPS priority shipping., Paypal is preferred.

Thanks for looking!

mf31.jpg

$750.00

Great book, and I have always thought the pre hero SC/BB books are very undervalued.

....yeah....750 just seems cheap for the title that kiCked off the SA. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

O M G!!!

6 months ago, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. For the moment, I have to watch funds a bit more carefully (though I could have coins to trade ;) ).

For personal reasons, THIS is one of those books I WANT! I don't have a slabbed book yet, but this is one I want.

GLWTS and I wish it were me

Great book, and I have always thought the pre hero SC/BB books are very undervalued.

....yeah....750 just seems cheap for the title that kiCked off the SA. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Amen to that (thumbs u

Thanks for posts gentleman. Returning to my vault for the time being. Guess this was an important book. Without a title to showcase new heroes no silver age. :)

Great book. I have to save up for a while and then contact you to see if the book is still for sale.