• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn Anniversary and Homage Covers! -- CLOSED

31 posts in this topic

This is my first sales thread here. If I don't do something kosher, please yell at me.

While I haven't sold here, I've sold on eBay (quite extensively the past 8 months or so). My eBay ID is rcheli as well, and I have perfect feedback (and praise for accurate grading). If that means anything...

These books aren't huge value, but if you want a reference, please feel free to PM me.

An :takeit: or PM wins them, and if I'm not around to confirm, it's whatever time-stamp is earlier.

I ship first class -- $4 for 1-4 comics. For more than 5 comics, I ship in a well packaged box for $5. I prefer PayPal, but I will do checks or money orders. (I live in Chicago, and can meet up with anyone in the area if they'd rather.)

These come from a collection where nothing was read. They're all NM -- really nice copies. If anything is lower, I'll certainly note their defects.

Edited by RCheli