• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paging Greggy...rare Romance comic awaits...

13 posts in this topic

He sent me a copy of that raw when i got an order from him.

The stories really suck! foreheadslap.gif

Is it original stories or reprints from the earlier issues? I actually quite like the early stories with the buscema art. yay.gif

I picked up some comparable copies of this and the Millie Queen Size special as well at Baltimore Con from Earl Shaw's recent find...I had no idea that Serpi was looking for it in this condition 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Someone punishment bidding him up to this level?

I think the bidders are sold on this:

"NOTE: All my books are shipped in a GOLDEN AGE 4 MIL MYLAR SNUG and a 42 LB 100% ACID-FREE BACKING BOARD (Free of Charge!); Your comic will last in there for about 300-400 years!"

screwy.gif

He sent me a copy of that raw when i got an order from him.

The stories really suck! foreheadslap.gif

Is it original stories or reprints from the earlier issues? I actually quite like the early stories with the buscema art. yay.gif

Reprints i believe as greggy sent me another romance book that had a story from this book, i believe some of the colors were changed though.

Reprints i believe as greggy sent me another romance book that had a story from this book, i believe some of the colors were changed though.

The colors were the same once, until greggy "whitewashed" them during his DC Romance nightly rituals foreheadslap.gif