• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: LOT OF 7 CGC COMIC BOOKS INCLUDING STAN LEE AUTOGRAPH, AVENGERS,BATMAN

291 posts in this topic

FOR SALE IS A LOT OF 7 CGC COMIC BOOKS. PRICE IS $275 AND THEY ARE

1.AVENGERS #58 CGC 9.0

2.BRAVE AND THE BOLD #76 CGC 8.0

3.CAPTAIN AMERICA #135 CGC 8.5 SIGNED BY STAN LEE

4.AVENGERS #48 CGC 6.0

5.SHAZAM #4 CGC 8.0

6.ROCKETEER #1 CGC 8.5

7.AVENGERS #35 CGC 8.0 (CASE HAS BEEN BROKEN BUT STILL IN AIR TIGHT PLASTIC)

Paypal Only.

5_zpsbc706aaa.jpg

4_zps144879fa.jpg

3_zps46e22b1d.jpg

2_zpsfc1616df.jpg

9_zpse14aee8c.jpg

6_zps0bd3bd65.jpg

1_zpse1248917.jpg

Hello, Sorry i don't have a ebay account or i would piece them out on there. I have personal references but none on this site as this is my first time trying to sell on do any business on here.

Than you might consider becoming a more trusted member before running a sales thread. How long have you looked at this website before joining?

I'm guessing a couple weeks.

You know an awful lot out of board rules. That is a plus. You'll find a bunch of these people including myself will not buy from you at least until you at least give some sort of reference. Try participating in the general discussion for a few months.

If i was gonna try and scam someone lol it would be for more then $240 dollars.

I had to pay for these books first and then receive them so why should it be any different for anyone else?

I did not know it was gonna be this much hassle and headache, Everyone has to start somewhere and the last time i checked when you start selling on ebay you start with 0 feedback as well.

I had to pay for these books first and then receive them so why should it be any different for anyone else?

I did not know it was gonna be this much hassle and headache, Everyone has to start somewhere and the last time i checked when you start selling on ebay you start with 0 feedback as well.

Yup. you are right. But if you want to actually start and not halt at a standstill, you best heed our advice. Some of us are veterans who are trying to help you and I am a n00b who had to learn the hard way. Trust me.

Nevermind thanks for everyone's time and responses. Couldn't of did it without you'll. I know where i ain't wanted i will pack my comics up and head for the exit lol.

You aren't a scammer. You got some light advice and now your walking. That just proves what we we trying to help you unproved. Bye possible shill!

Yup. you are right. But if you want to actually start and not halt at a standstill, you best heed our advice. Some of us are veterans who are trying to help you and I am a n00b who had to learn the hard way. Trust me.

This