• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Bronze Blowout: Part 3 - The Works

213 posts in this topic

Happy holidays and a great new year to all Forum members!

Here is the final installment of my December sale of a bonanza of bronze, a veritable cornucopia of comics. The list prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. All comics are guaranteed unrestored and are graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction. Shipping is $8 in the US for up to 8 raw comics and $12 for up to 4 slabs - other quantities and locations will cost a bit more. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal.

Part 3 will start in earnest Saturday morning. I encourage you to check out Part 1 (the high grade Marvel slabs) and Part 2 (the picture frame Marvels), which have a number of good deals still available, and for which you can combine with purchases from Part 3 and save on shipping and discounting.

This sale will have comics with 15-65 cent cover prices from all publishers and of all grades. Most of the 20-65 centers are books I bought off the rack that are now ready to leave the nest and venture out into the real world. There should be about150 comics for sale, so I hope you find something to enjoy!

First up, an item published in 1971 that you don't see every day.

The Last Supplement to the Whole Earth Catalog

March, 1971

VG-

$18

Cover by R. Crumb, featuring Mr. Natural.

LastSupplement.jpg