• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed, thank you

264 posts in this topic

I have over a short box of all types of variants to offer. I will start with what I already have loaded into photobucket. I have others to scan, and some slabs to take pictures of later.

The rules are easy: First :takeit: in the thread wins. No probies or HOS. Shipping is additional, USPS (not media) and at cost. I prefer to ship in a flat rate box. I accept paypal, US MO, check or cash. I could also be talked into a trade if you have something I want.

If you have a specific request, please PM me. If you don't like a price, feel free to PM me an offer.

Thanks for looking, feel free to start a stack.

54e51a10-8be4-4428-8399-ec09c414587a_zpsa08ce6da.jpg

General disclaimer regarding toybiz books: As you know, these were packaged with toys. Therefore it is difficult to find any copy without spine tics due to the way they were packaged. These tics may not be visible in the scan. These books could most likely be 9.2-9.4, but probably not 9.6 or better.