• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy New Year Comic Fans!

47 posts in this topic

A show of hands of anyone who is babysitting their drunk girlfriend right now.

Hand raised. :facepalm:

You should be happy that you had to babysit one drunk person. I got to babysit a new one every couple of minutes. And I just finished my shift. I think this picture sums up my night pretty well. :tonofbricks:

null_zps80439e4f.jpg[/img]

All the best for 2014 Frankie :foryou:

Thanks Frankie for keeping those MF'ing drunks off the road. (worship)

A show of hands of anyone who is babysitting their drunk girlfriend right now.

Hand raised. :facepalm:

You should be happy that you had to babysit one drunk person. I got to babysit a new one every couple of minutes. And I just finished my shift. I think this picture sums up my night pretty well. :tonofbricks:

null_zps80439e4f.jpg

All the best for 2014 Frankie :foryou:

Thanks Frankie for keeping those MF'ing drunks off the road. (worship)

:gossip: Obviously a part of them got on the road...

Thought I would share:

Want to add one thing... Phish does three sets on NYE and has the Garden until 1am. After set one, they went to intermission. ... For the second set they just moved the stage. Where? On a truck parked right in front of me. We were inside the Garden from 7:30 until 1am. I can honestly say, I never got around to eating or drinking yesterday so it was nice being able to be in my spot without having to lose it by running to the bathroom.

Other people, not so fortunate in their lives. I am ordering a new pair of sneakers right now because someone on the Long Island Railroad threw up against the door on the way home. She splashed her stuff everywhere. Not so nice but a fun night overall.

4cb54fac-af8f-49b0-ac0e-50c183146361.jpg

12e5558f-dbcc-499e-a197-5a89f13c9f67.jpg

8d272c00-fa1c-4f6f-9940-781b083f384c.png

Thought I would share:

Want to add one thing... Phish does three sets on NYE and has the Garden until 1am. After set one, they went to intermission. ... For the second set they just moved the stage. Where? On a truck parked right in front of me. We were inside the Garden from 7:30 until 1am. I can honestly say, I never got around to eating or drinking yesterday so it was nice being able to be in my spot without having to lose it by running to the bathroom.

Other people, not so fortunate in their lives. I am ordering a new pair of sneakers right now because someone on the Long Island Railroad threw up against the door on the way home. She splashed her stuff everywhere. Not so nice but a fun night overall.

Awesome dude, sounds like you had a great night.