• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy One Get One Half Off Sale! Ends Tonight!

333 posts in this topic

I kind of snuck it in on Page 19 when he took some other books.

Sorry, I did not notice either. :(

I will add this one to make them even (four books):

Thor 280- NM- - $4

:takeit:

Added to your stack. Thanks again!

What the heck, I'll take these too. Give the discounts as you see fit. Thanks

Warlock 2 - VG+ - $4

Warlock 3 - GD/VG - $2.50

Warlock 4 - VF/NM - $8

Warlock 6B - VF - $5

Warlock 8 - VG - $2

Warlock 12B - FN/VF - $2.50

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the purchase.

Can I switch 78 instead of 72 (I already have 72 and didn't realize it)...thanks.

Ok Andrew, you knew you would tempt me with those SSOC books...

37, 41, 72 and 176 for $6 (what a deal!) :takeit:

Thor 260, 261 and 262 along with 9, 12, and 18...also I did claim the GL 80 earlier on in place of the Creatures that Big Daddy took first (sorry Vaillant)

Done and I have the SSOC 77 on your stack.

Warlock 13 and 14 also :takeit: just cannot believe these are still here

Sorry - little slow to up date the thread but like it was said - the Warlocks finally flew out of here with the buy one half off sale. Now if I could only get those pesky Iron Mans to fly out also.

Way to take advantage of a great deal Greg (thumbs u

Well played Sir, well played.

Thanks Mark for the pep talk. You have the touch of gold, sir!

Well then let's continue to work on my Thor run with these beautiful NM books...assuming they are still discounted at the one for one-half...pair the discounts as you see fit Andrew (along with the previous 3 Thor books I took). Thanks!

Thor 273 - NM- - $4

Thor 274 - NM- - $4

Thor 276 - NM - $5

Thor 280- NM- - $4

Thor 281 - NM - $4.50

Thor 284 - NM- - $3.00

Thor 287 - NM - $4

Thor 288 - NM - $4

Thor 290 - NM- - $3

Thor 291 - NM - $4

Thor 295 - NM - $4

Thor 298 - NM - $4

Thor 299 - NM - $4

Mega orders - love me some mega orders! With the 280 being sold you had a round number to your order so I maximized your discount. Thanks for the purchase!

Ok - all of the freebees on the first page have been distributed by request or by a random distribution. All invoices will go out in a minute. I still have a ton of books heading to E-Bay so let me know if you want to make a deal. But in general a complete success all the way around! A ton of sweet books going to collectors and I get some money to pay off Dale.

I have taken the #280 here Norrin,

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7325585#Post7325585

but I will be very glad to let it go for either the #261 or #262, if you are not particularly attached to one of those (and of course the Green Lantern freebie is yours, you claimed it before me)… :foryou:

No problem Claudio - I'll work it all out this morning when I send out the invoices. And please PM trade offers since its going to get confusing if everyone starts trading books in the thread. Thanks.

You’re right, thanks. :) – I thought Norrin was around, otherwise I’d not have posted.

Going to reply your invoice & send the payment – thank you! (thumbs u