• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The boards, where best intentions are turned into your worst nightmare.

292 posts in this topic

troll-slap-rage-smiley-emoticon.gf

Now you are just being silly...

Then people need to quit saying the silly things they are. I'm being just like everybody else. I try to leave this alone, but somebody just has to get in a snide comment. People must not have anything better to do than to keep up the slandering. And I'm the fool?

I am not saying that you are but please review what was stated by you and be your own devil's advocate to counter the claims that you have made. A case cannot be made without proper details. Without them the point is moot. If you do not remember how you packed the item, or the buyer (at first) then what is there really to go by? What is the purpose? What is the end result?

Then people need to quit saying the silly things they are. I'm being just like everybody else. I try to leave this alone, but somebody just has to get in a snide comment. People must not have anything better to do than to keep up the slandering. And I'm the fool?

I am not saying that you are but please review what was stated by you and be your own devil's advocate to counter the claims that you have made. A case cannot be made without proper details. Without them the point is moot. If you do not remember how you packed the item, or the buyer (at first) then what is there really to go by? What is the purpose? What is the end result?

Regardless, does that give anybody the right to belittle and deride any body? If anything you are making yourselves look worse than the person you are doing this to. You look like a bunch of school kids picking on somebody for fun and to boost your own egos. No matter how wrong somebody, in this type of situation, you need to maintain your composure and deal with like adults and not teenagers.

Regardless, does that give anybody the right to belittle and deride any body? If anything you are making yourselves look worse than the person you are doing this to. You look like a bunch of school kids picking on somebody for fun and to boost your own egos. No matter how wrong somebody, in this type of situation, you need to maintain your composure and deal with like adults and not teenagers.

Real life face palm.

No jpg would suffice.

Real life face palm.

No jpg would suffice.

The sad thing about this you will probably go to your grave with the disposition. I pity you.

If we were out on the playground right now, this would be the point where you get pushed down, and hog piled by all the other kids.

Hog Pile on boostergold!!!!!!!!!!!

You should exit this thread and never come back.

If you keep posting, it will stay on the first page until the buyer of this book finds it, and starts posting, and then things are really going to get crazy.

Real life face palm.

No jpg would suffice.

The sad thing about this you will probably go to your grave with the disposition. I pity you.

:facepalm: