• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Bit of CGC This A Little Bit of Raw That - CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Some slabbed, some not. Some Raw, some not.

:takeit: in the thread wins; PMs are welcome but I need every nickel out of these since I have a road trip coming up and I don't think they are going to accept my food stamps in Colorado.

Check/MO/Paypal all OK

Postage is $12 for slabbed books and/or $6 for Raw in the US. Canada is exact postage.

No HOSers or other bad people.

I know the pictures are bad, sorry in advance. If you gotta have better ones let me know and I'll do my best.

THREAD CLOSED - Books may or may not still be available send a PM if you have any interest.

Set of 5 different Mead Folders from 1976? I think. I believe there were 6 different ones. Here are 5 of them, missing the Thor I think, average FN or so.

$70 for all 5 shipped (in the US)

009_zps7187cee8.jpg

Famous Funnies 214 My favorite FF cover, unfortunately this one has seen better days.

The front cover has been damp/wet although it doesn't seem to have penetrated to the pages, they are very nice. The back cover has a triangle piece off the corner but the piece is there and included. Tape it back on, glue it back on, have it slabbed separately, whatever you want, first you have to buy it.

Call it GD

$160

020_zpsde30a2d0.jpg

021_zpsb8f21920.jpg

Eerie 1 I.W. Reprint CGC 9.4 OW-W Pages Great Wally Wood Cover. Beautiful book, not even a tiny invisible stress anywhere on the book. Not sure what CGC was looking at. The book is as good as it gets.

$175

030_zps9c8f71cd.jpg

031_zps9e1d024a.jpg

032_zps360df3b4.jpg

Strange Tales 180 CGC 9.6 OW-W Pages 1st Gamboa or Glendora or Gumby or someone else. Get it before the movie wins an academy award and you can't afford it anymore.

$400 SOLD Via PM

004_zps230b806f.jpg

005_zpsf0f7c70f.jpg

006_zpsca5abc10.jpg

Going to throw out a couple more before I have to head out.

Offers welcome folks.

Four Color 386 1st Uncle Scrooge CGC 7.0 OW-W

$700

033_zps1625c329.jpg

034_zpsbab968d3.jpg

035_zps342b4812.jpg

Very nice book. I've never seen one better than VG or so. Good luck with your sale.