• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PM Etiquette

867 posts in this topic

Just got my love note :cloud9:

That's good. Now we can get to the bottom of what makes model Boardie who pays and ships promptly act like a !

:sorry:

Even better when you get a PM and your stalker removes themselves before you can reply. lol

That's actually happened more than once so maybe it is me. hm

You'll take it like a man. :acclaim:

That's good. Now we can get to the bottom of what makes model Boardie who pays and ships promptly act like a !

Suck it.

I am not a !

OK.....not sure what the heck it going on here....or if I did something that I am not aware of as doing. Maybe I did something really bad that everyone knows, but me. I have not been posting very often here...but I just got this PM from Greggy right before removing himself from the 'conversation':

You should be ashamed. I have you on ignore. You are dead to me.

This message board takes things to extreme sometimes, or maybe I am just a weirdo...but in a forum set up for weirdos, in general, I feel like I've done or said something really bad for someone to send me a message such as this...

I come here to lay back and laugh, but this is kind of awkward and not sure what to make of it....

(shrug)

Suck it.

I am not a !

I'm pretty sure you are.

Who gives a F about boostergold? He's essentially an irrelevant poster anyways. :shrug:

I didn't know his name until you mentioned it (shrug)

Isn't he the guy that won that hot-dog eating contest in Memphis but was disqualified for throwing up during the trophy handout?

OK.....not sure what the heck it going on here....or if I did something that I am not aware of as doing. Maybe I did something really bad that everyone knows, but me. I have not been posting very often here...but I just got this PM from Greggy right before removing himself from the 'conversation':

This message board takes things to extreme sometimes, or maybe I am just a weirdo...but in a forum set up for weirdos, in general, I feel like I've done or said something really bad for someone to send me a message such as this...

I come here to lay back and laugh, but this is kind of awkward and not sure what to make of it....

(shrug)

This message is actually a code, first written by Theodore tellamanca, who used it to describe the bizarre rituals enacted by the Tutupu tribe of the Northern Amazon. He was eaten by wild tapirs before his code "Rosetta Stone" which was written on an old Van Halen T-shirt could be returned for translation.

(shrug)

This message is actually a code, first written by Theodore tellamanca, who used it to describe the bizarre rituals enacted by the Tutupu tribe of the Northern Amazon. He was eaten by wild tapirs before his code "Rosetta Stone" which was written on an old Van Halen T-shirt could be returned for translation.

That is what I thought of at first, but the thing is, when Tellamanca, AKA "El Chavo Gigante,' wrote the code, the rituals weren't "dead to me," but rather "suckitome," that's why I am so darn confused....I guess it all comes down to the Spanish pronunciation being written by a guy that only heard the TT description once... hm